Thursday, December 15, 2005

Hawaii Live

As I mentioned in the last post I am in the process of starting an internet radio station called Hawaii Live. It is a Hawaiian music station (with a bit of reggae/Jawaiian) but will eventually feature talk and other specialty programs, all relating to Hawaii. Hawaiian music is not likely everyone’s cup of tea but I wanted to invite everyone to check it out and listen, give me some feed back, etc. The music is certainly not the kind of music I currently write or perform but it is the music from the place and culture that I am from.

The web site, as well as the station, is in the most infant beta stages so not all of the links work yet, and the content is very basic and often flawed. The goal is to turn this into a business with ads and sponsors and all that crap, a much more professional player, look, and feel, and perhaps branch off into other genres but first things first. For now I’m just trying to get a shell up and running.
Check it out. Tell me what you think. Let me know if there are any problems.
Feel free to listen as much as you like as the more listening hours I can report the better. And if you do listen please remember to vote (a perfect ten of course) and add the station to your presets. All of this is done on the live365 player itself.
Go to http://www.hawaiiliveradio.com/
Hope you like it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool... for a haole:)

3:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

my music is probably not all that appropriate but im sure once I get DJ's up and on the air i will throw on a track or two here and there. not to mention that now that I am involved with this it is likely I will record a track or two that are right for the station.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dell Coupon