Friday, November 25, 2005

New Album Available Soon!!!

Finally after a ridiculously long wait I am very happy to announce the release of my second album “First Sign of Anything”. The album will be released This December 2oth on Warner Brothers/The Record Collection. My apologies for so many months and even years of promises of an impending release but the label change was the reason for so much delay and for such a lack of explanation. I will post details as they come as to the how, what, when, and where’s of the whole thing but for now rest assured (famous last words) that the record will be out by years end. Thank you all for being so patient and supportive over the long wait. And of course a happy belated Thanksgiving to you all.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ant wait john!!!

11:13 PM  
Blogger LGP said...

Definitely not a bad way to end the year. I'll get Serenity (one of the year's best movies) and your new album on the same day. Merry F'ing Christmas to me!!!!

3:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

with luck there will be a video at some point, however it is not certain as of now.

11:39 AM  
Blogger just another soul heading west said...

I have been waiting years since the first album! So glad you're back. Now if you would just come play a show at Piere's in Ft. Wayne, Indiana..I think I'll start e-mailing them suggesting you...hope you don't mind.

And please please release that rare B-side album too...I loved the song you posted earlier.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dell Coupon