Saturday, November 05, 2005

My little Grass Shack

Only one more day until I head back across the pacific to my new, all be it empty, apartment in Los Angeles. The work on the house is progressing nicely and the weather has been particularly humid with many mild showers, though that is pretty common place in Hawaii. The rain is coming down one second and the next the sun is out shining brightly. Ironically I have spent most of my time indoors trying to learn the many nuances of podcasting and blogging rather than frolicking about in the sun and sand as one might expect of a vacation to Hawaii. But then again, to me, it's just home.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you got everything back up and running.

11:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i am selling, just doing a bunch of work before i put it up.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dell Coupon