Thursday, December 01, 2005

John Oszajca's Golden Christmas Classic

So Thanksgiving is over and if the department stores, shop windows, and the flood of junk mail that I have started to receive are any indication it would appear that it is time to bring on the Christmas. I was going through some old recordings recently and came across this Christmas track that I wrote a few years back and recorded with old friends and producers Nic Jodoin and Chris Johnson (aka the Dairy-Airs. No one will get that but them). It is perhaps a bit early but I thought I’d post the track here for shits and giggles and in the name of the holidays. Enjoy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus Christ, Santa Clause, Women, and Alcohol, what more can a guy ask for?

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dell Coupon