Saturday, November 05, 2005

Don't Be Like That

As part of my new obsession with all of these exciting new toys in the tech world (blogs, podcasts, streaming audio and video, etc.,) I am posting a song that I recorded with producer David Darling in an early session of the "First Sign Of Anything" recordings. Ultimately we went in a heavier direction and the song was left to forever rest in my "my music" file awaiting a potential EP or B side. That is of course until now. I always liked the song and it is quite different from the already varied sound of both my first and second record. Hope you enjoy. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this song how can I buy it?

11:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you can't at the moment. Once this new record is out I am thinking of releasing an EP of B sides and songs that didn't quite fit on the records, etc.

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovin that sound! It's very cool and it's a type of song you can wrap your mind around. I like it!

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dell Coupon