Friday, November 04, 2005

Blah Blah Blah

So I really don’t have much to say here but I figured that I had to post something as not to give the much promised impression that I have fallen off the face of the earth. It was a pretty unexciting weekend. It was Daddy's for drinks with friends on Friday, Saturday, and oh yeah, Sunday... and I've been cutting down (sigh). Beyond that it was any other weekend. Warm, sunny California as usual, Breakfast at two in the afternoon, bedtime at four (AM of course). I’ve been searching for a new apartment. That's kind of interesting... not. It's pretty amazing how expensive things have become in Hollywood. I just looked at a loft for $2200 a month. For a one room concrete box... with no parking! It was a really nice concrete box and all but damn. So lets see what else... hmm, oh yeah can't forget poker. I played a lot of poker. But that's nothing new. Curse the day they invented online poker. Speaking of which I've gotta go, I’ve got pocket Queens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dell Coupon