Thursday, November 09, 2006

Elephant Graveyard

Well it’s getting late and I’ve been staring at the computer for so long that I think I may be going a little insane. Things are getting busy already as the wheels start to turn for the set up of record number three, “Elephant Graveyard”. From getting the album art together to designing the dozens of little web banners, web site layouts, and getting the video files together for the new phenomenon of the entertainment industry – you tube, you can expect a lot more “stuff” than you’ve seen from me in a while in conjunction with Elephant Graveyard. The plan is to launch an aggressive grass roots web campaign and that means lots of bonus tracks, videos, pictures, web chats, live shows, etc. If you haven’t already, subscribe to this blog, and be sure to sign up for my email list by sending an email to oszajca@gmail.com with the heading “subscribe” in the subject box. I am always at a loss for what to write in these things so by all means, send me an email with any questions and I’ll make it a subject for a blog entry.
Cheers…
J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dell Coupon